About Me

My photo
I just love weddings, how can anyone not?! There is something so wonderful about two people gathering with those who mean the most to them and promising to love one another always. I can't help but get sucked in to the magic of it all and so Rebecca Barnett Wedding Design was created to help each bride create some magic for their own day.

Friday 29 July 2011

Apologies!

To all my lovely blog followers and passers by...

I wanted to apologise for my lack of blog posts in recent (embarassed to say) months!! I have been having a wonderful time planning weddings (including my own) setting up my RBWD facebook page (stop by if you haven't already) and generally living in wedding world.

I am now back on the blog train and aim to update you over the coming weeks with all the exciting things we have been up to as well as all the exciting things we have planned!

Rebecca xx

No comments:

Post a Comment