About Me

My photo
I just love weddings, how can anyone not?! There is something so wonderful about two people gathering with those who mean the most to them and promising to love one another always. I can't help but get sucked in to the magic of it all and so Rebecca Barnett Wedding Design was created to help each bride create some magic for their own day.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Wedding Planner turned Bride

Happy New Year to everyone, it has certainly been a hectic one over the last month and a half but lots of fun!

To those of you who don't know I have recently become engaged, Paul proposed at the wonderful Waldorf Astoria in New York while we were on holiday there at the beginning of December.
I am so excited and now begin the task of planning my own wedding, a daunting task given the expectations that have been placed apon me because of my job!
Anyway, I hope to keep you updated over the coming months on my progress in my new line of posts "Wedding Planner Turned Bride"
Rebecca xx

1 comment:

  1. What lovely news Rebecca. Many congratulations to you both. How exciting. Got a date in mind?
    Claire Lovie
    x

    ReplyDelete